Thank you http://www.alfabelt.net/
Had my newly purchased 2001 TS Spider in Johns garage today.
Just to publicily say thank you for his excelent service at a very realistic price.
1. Fitted and alligned a pair of headlights (supplied by me)
2. Supplied and fitted a new thermostat
3. Fixed the passenger door for me could not be opened from inside the car
4. Resolved the air bag warning light (the Mrs moved her seat with the ignition on)
5. Replaced a couple of illumination bulbs in the speedmometer
6. Supplied me with a jack and wheel brace (jack unused from a car he is breaking)
7. Checked out to see if he could see any reason why my accelerator had been sticking, he couldnt. he thought it had either got caught in the carpet, or the spraying I had given it in WD40 had resolved the situation.
8. Gave the suspension joints, brake lines, exhaust a good check over for me.
Total cost of £160.
On point 8 he found a couple of bushes (front anti roll bar....apparantly over tightened ) needed replacing and is doing this for me later in the week, from what he said it will be about £25 to supply and fit the parts.
If you are in the area, Rugby, its great to know that John is there to look after your car.