So I have the GTV nearly two years now and in that times I've....
- Got 1st Service (Filters etc..)
- Replaced (front and rear pads)
- Got a new wing mirror (had to get it sprayed etc.)
- Got a 2nd service (Filters again etc..)
- Replaced Timing Belt, Tensioner & Variator
- Replaced Window Regulator (not cheap!)
- Replaced Brake Hoses
- Radwelled the Radiator
- Repaired Exhaust Manifold
- Replaced Front Wishbones and rear bushings
- Replaced Std Clarion GTV Radio With a Sony
- Replaced Clutch
- Replaced Hyd Slave Cylinder
Wow sounds like a lot (of cash!) when you write it out.
But NOW... here's my problem.
The last job I got done was the Clutch & Slave cylinder
This was done by a good guy who knows his Alfa's
Now I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or maybe the parts just need to bed in but...
Whenever I'm cold starting the car seems to kangaroo jump and has actually cut out
once or twice
. This never happened with the old clutch/slave cylinder.
Is this common with a new clutch?
Should I be concerned?
Fix one things something else always goes wrong