Future collectors item? - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Member

Member car:

GTV V6 phase 2

I have a P2, but I think the P3 will have a higher value than the Cup, and also after initially disliking the P3 nose I now prefer it, the P2 does look very dated in comparison. If I can ever afford it I will be looking for a low miles P3 to keep.
Sponsored Links
jay w
i'm going to rock the boat.....nothing new there.....

P1 3.0 V6

Made in very limited numbers, historically the original of any model is worth the most and the rarest of that series will generally be worth the most....
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Jay has a point,

CAR Magazine June 1998 page 31, the Newcomers piece on the GTV V6 by Mark Walton:

'The GTV and Spider models have just been lightly facelifted inside and out (ref. to Turin show coverage), and the new spec arrives in UK showrooms in the autumn. Until then, Alfa GB has 116 cars like the one you're looking at, for precisely 116 customers. Customers who paid deposits even before they knew the V6 would be imported.

Smart people, each and every one of them.'

It got 4 stars and the green with tan leather car in the photos is R614MCF.

Jay could be right.

I've been pondering how they could have facelifted the GTV some more. Horizontal 1cm slots either side of the heart shaped grille opening almost reaching the inner most headlight holes and subtle shark gill like vents on the side of the bonnet between the front wheel and A post 3cm long by 15mm tall? two each side to echo the 2 headlamp peepholes, with 3 vents either side on the V6 models?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

collectors , future , item