This happened to me just a few weeks ago......
I look forward to Sundays, it's the only chance I get to drive the love of my life. This Sunday was slightly different.
1) I go to the side door of the garage, insert the key and enter.
2) I can physically feel my pulse raise slightly as I see the object of my affection.
3) Leaving the side door open ready to vent the exhaust fumes, I open her door and settle into the drivers seat and insert the ignition key.
4) She starts first time, as usual, purring at me like a contented pet, patiently awaiting her caring owner.
5) Inserting the clip-on radio facia, I rummage through the rear storage compartment for a cd that will match my mood. Volume set to match said mood.
6) I open the main door, pulse now beginning to race, put that down to too much vino the night before, it's ok, I had a man breakfast to compensate.
7) Greeted by this .........
I marched back into the house to seek consolation from my good wife, who promptly burst out laughing and then made some remark about what a nice car it was that had just spoiled my ****ing day. She knows how much I hate bmw's, (Can't even bring myself to spell the name in capitals).