hi all, after receiving the worlds supply of shiny things for my Bella this xmas i thought i would see what you all got! so here is the list:
1. chrome door lock pins (small, but make a nice difference)
2. chrome gear knob ( see other threads for details) taking off the shaft just below the funny key thing seems to make a world of difference to the shift.
3. Chrome wheel nut covers - i know it sounds a bit barry, but it really does make the wheels look good when the nuts are all shiny!
4. clear side repeaters - on a silver car look much better than the orange ones.
5. new speakers. not the best ones, but then they don't need to be to beat the oem ones!
6. alfa logo valve caps - very barry but i don't care, they finish off the wheels!
7. wipex aero wipers, love these, look and work muck better
so, what have you guys and girls got / done this xmas on the 'shiny' front??