I must be mental.... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 06-10-09 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Cornwall
I must be mental....

Hello Folks.
After 4 Selespeeds, 2 V6's (One Q auto) and no, I never got round to the 156 convertible project, I thought I was cured of the whole Alfa thing. BUT....We have been servicing and repairing so many GTV's lately that "The Pusher Man" has got me again. I know I will have to endure the usual "Hairdressers" banter but they are truly magnificent cars now for the money.
So I bought one.....A 96 proteus red without aircon (Only one Iv'e ever seen) It has so far:
Lost it's own Key Code
Eaten a battery
Discarded a rear bump-stop (HTF did that get through an MOT?)

Air bag light is suprisingly on ( we service and look after about 17 GTVs altogether accross Cornwall /Devon - every single one is lit!!)

And it clonks from the rear end even though I can't find any play in any of the usual places.

So...Look out for "P2 YOU" (Anyone wanna buy a reg number?) and remember us if you want servicing/repairs in the East Cornwall area.

I look forward to moaning about Main Dealers, Unreliability etc with all my old MB chums in the very near future.

Liskeard Classic Cars
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Wiltshire
Your also good with cut & paste, 3 threads the same
Nah, you won't be classed as a hair dresser, only those in Spiders MAY be cursed with that badge,

Your best bet to show pictures mate is to upload some to photobucket.com and link us to the pics,

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider