I would look to get the cam belt done or reduce the price. For a V6 3 years or 36000 miles. So if it was changed at 8000 then it's well overdue and will be costly of it breaks.
Some other things to look out for based upon what has gone wrong with my V6 over the years of a similar age
* Check the radiator condition. Look for corrosion, missing fins.
* How does the clutch feel? It's not the lightest clutch in the world but shouldn't feel too heavy or lumpy.
* Have a look at all the shocks.
* Have a look at the fuse box, what does the rear windscreen heater fuse look like, they have a tendency to melt.
* Put the windsceen wipers onto intermittent and check they swipe the whole windscreen.
* Check engine mount bushes for wear.
* Let the engine get nice and hot and see when the fans start to kick in. Temp should run at about 70 when moving at speed and run up to a tiny bit over 90 when stationary when the fans should kick in and bring the temp back down to just below 90.
I'm sure there are lots of other things to check for whcih you can see if you read the buying guide link at the top of this forum.