Sound system upgrades to a Spider? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 12-07-09 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Berkshire
Sound system upgrades to a Spider?

Hi Chaps, on the old GTVV6 forum there used to be a section on improving the sound systems in GTVs and Spiders which was most informative. I understand many of the old members of GTVV6 have come across here so I was wondering if the same information is available here? I can't seem to see a car sound system section Rich...
Sponsored Links
jay w
a couple of options really...

1) replace the standard set up in the front with some decent component speakers, one that i have used in the past is Infinity CS5010's they are no bad value for money and an excellent upgrade.

2) Amp - ;problem i where to put it? i currently have a rockford fosgate punch and a single channel Alpine i want to install, its finding the space.

3) the apology for a sub, again upgrade, the big issue there is that enclosure isn;'t sealed and so will never sound as good as an enclosed unit.

4) remember that this is a topless car and so the audio dynamics will be severely shot to crap, even a tin top will never sound A1 because you have so many other noises interfereing with the sound that the stereo is trying to produce...

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

sound , spider , system , upgrades