Cruise Control - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Cruise Control

I know it sounds daft but I regularly do a 60 mile commute and end up over the ton by accident (honest).

Does anyone know a good aftermarket cruise control I can get fitted (non main dealer) as the road I use is becomming congested with speed cameras.

I would be looking fpor a cruise that would deactivate on throttle control to ensure no problems with rep-mobiles and posers in GTIs. rant
Sponsored Links
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

1750GTV 147Lusso

I have an old squash ball you can put under the throttle pedal.

Alternatively try the aftermarket company Vehvac on 01732 868 080. It is the distributor for Rostra Precision Controls (, America’s largest supplier of cruise controls who also supply General Motors with its systems, which means the technology is well proven.

Vehvac has 14 service centres in Britain and also offers a mobile service. Installation of the system takes a day. Rostra cruise controls are designed to work with the most complex fly-by-wire throttle systems or the most basic cable throttles — Vehvac says there should be no problems installing the system on your Corsa. The only visible change to the car’s cabin is the addition of a control stalk, either on the left or right side of the steering column. The Rostra system costs about £445 installed.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

control , cruise