Powerflex Bush Prices - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Powerflex Bush Prices

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Prices from http://www.ebspares.co.uk

Front wishbones 78.00 full set
Rear swinging arm 68.00 set
Rear trailing arm 49.00 set
Top link set 48.00 set

All plus vat and carriage.<hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now I was wondering what ones I need to buy to get rid of the knocking sound in my rear suspension. Presume I don't really need new trailing arm as its only done 37k.

Any advice would be appreciated
Sponsored Links
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

1750GTV 147Lusso

Not sure Robo, but I only get 20,000 miles from 145QV front bottom arms

Your MOT garage should be able to tell you which bushes are worn.

I've been told my rear ones need replaceing too. I've only done 36k miles.

I've had a quote from AlfaMan : <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
for the 14 bushes on the rear suspension costs 170 we remove 3 suspension arms from each side and press out the old bushes,
then fit up the new Power flex bushes. you might need to replace the rear shocks as well,
we have then in stock. you might also have to have the rear end tracking adjusted,
we would free off the two adjusters as well.
labour to carry out all the bushes is 6 hours we charge 55 per hour. otal to replace all rear end bushes 330 + 170 + vat, f we replace the rear shocks no extra time/labour needed.
rear shocks costs 45 each.+vat<hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">so still pretty expensive, and i'm also a bit confused as to which bits i need...

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

bush , powerflex , prices