Lots of jobs done but still lots left, what will make yours perfect?
I've been giving my car some love over the last year or so to get it tip top but it seems a never ending list,
so far i've done;
1. Replaced the Clutch slave cylinder and rebled the clutch.
2. Ziptied the seat belt tensioners and had the airbag light reset, .
3. Repaired and refitted the door pillar rubbers.
4. Reset the stops on both windows so now they close within the seals.
garage has done;
1. Rear Powerflex bushes
2. New front wishbones and anti roll bar joints
3. Cam belt, variator and water pump.
4. New exhaust
5. New grooved discs and pads all round
Jobs still to do though are:
1. Solder the seat belt tensioners, the zip tie thing didn't last long!
2. Fit a new n/s/r hub as two threads have gone.
3. Regas the aircon
4. Refurbish the front alloys
5. Touch up some paintwork scuffs.
Will she ever be perfect? What needs doing on yours?
Current cars - 1974 Spider 2000, 1978 Alfetta GTV.
Gone but not forgotten - 1999 GTV TS, 1987 Alfetta GTV, 1968 Giulia Super 1600, 1967 GT Junior 1300.
Last edited by SimonGTV; 02-07-09 at 12:27.