1992 s4 spider-any garage reccomendations??? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
1992 s4 spider-any garage reccomendations???

Hi there all

well i picked up my s4 spider (k-plate) last night and what a thrill to drive it back from london to reading!!!!! i will need to get it serviced soon and was wondering if anybody had any recomendations as i don't want to get ripped off!!!! I was looking at alfaman at park royal, alfacare or lombarda at ladbroke grove...any suggestions????

Sponsored Links
Funny you should mention Lombarda..I've just picked up my 3L GTV after its 240000 mile service. I had no problems at all. I found there attitude professional and very understanding, they really made that extra effort when I mentioned a small little problem that I'm sure a main dealership wouldnt of cared less about!!
They called me to tell me how the service was going and if there was to be any extra cost (which there wasnt) and a second time when the car was ready to collect. Not a bad word to say about the whole experience, will definatly go back for my MOT in July, good luck. wink
240,000 mile service!!! god damn it - thats good going..

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

1992 , garage , reccomendations , spiderany