I only got my GTV last saturday!!
at the time things that I knew I wanted to sort during buying process were
1) new passenger side wing mirror
2) new drivers side sidelight/indicator unit!!
Then after tinkering with the car yesterday I discovered these 2 probs
3) no chirp or any kind of noise from the alarm, indicators flashed
4) central locking not working properly, when trying to lok the car it unlocked it's self straight away!!
I've already bought a new wing mirror & sidelight/indicator unit, cost £55 for the pair delivered off ebay. The wing mirror has already arrived & been fitted, the light unit is at the sorting office.
As for the other 2 probs, spent about 1.5hrs on it this aft & they're both now fixed
Other things I want to do are
1) get spare laserline alarm fob
2) get a replacement air filter, K&N or similar
3) replace speakers
Then finally, possibly anew alpine head unit with ipod & aux input same. Prob same model that i recently bought for our 147!! not dead set on this yet as it's already got a nice alpine mp3 head unit & 6 disc mp3 changer
That's about it so far, knowing me though it won't take long for me to get the bug & start looking for other mods