Aero Kit - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 28-08-02 Thread Starter
AO Member
Aero Kit

Has anyone got any info on this and how much it costs/where it is available from etc?
Sponsored Links
AO Platinum Member
I think it came with the cars (or not) when they were new.

It's just the spoiler and a front air dam, I think.

Ralf S.
Hey there Ben.D

Listen what do you mean by the "Aero Kit"? There is the one that comes as an optional extra for the 2.0 (consists of a small spoiler under the front bumper which does almost nothing for looks and the rear spoiler), this comes as standard issue for the 3.0 as far as I know. The above mentioned kit is the one alfa uses when they quote their performance figures. Then there is the kit I have on my GTV (you saw the pics) this is available from the Alfa dealers under the Linea Alfa name. I wouldn't recommend that you go this route as it will be more expensive. I would get the kit off Zender in Germany (who are the people that make the kit anyway) and then take it to your dealer/garage for spray and fitting. I can't quote you the prices mate as they are probibly more expensive in Malta than in the UK but you can check out go to the Alfa section and check them out over there. If you decide to go the second route (to get the kit direct) you might also want to check out autodelta on they make a nice looking kit for the GTV.Hope I was of some help. wink

(Post Link) post #4 of 4 Old 30-08-02 Thread Starter
AO Member
Thanks for the info.... I haven't got a GTV (as you know) but I am looking into getting one instead of my 147.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

aero , kit