My GTV is one year old, 21000km's, and all of a sudden everything seems to be going wrong.
1) The front disks warped at 15,000km's, and had to be replaced.
2) The clutch has packed up and need to be replaced.
3) Rattles seem to appear everywhere.
4) A "hot" smell appeared about two weeks ago. It smelled like plastic becoming very hot, but Alfa could not find anything.
5) Last week, the Air-con (a much needed item in South Africa) stopped working. It went in last Friday, and in the half day they had it, it could not be fixed, but it is linked to an electrical fault. (burnt wires perhaps??)
6) Over the weekend, the Airbag light came on all of a sudden??
7) I also had to write off two Michelin's after 6,000 km's as they went through to the canvas due to faulty camber settings from new.
Fortunately all (except the tyres) is covered by the warranty, but it still is not expected from a new motor car. I have had quite a few Alfa's prior to this one, and all of them had real Alfa "character", but this one is busy pushing the limits to far. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Normally after a decent blast down an empty road, I love it to bits, and then on other days, I wish I never bought the damn thing. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]