Kenny_C - was this you? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Kenny_C - was this you?

Kenny, on Saturday I was driving into Windlesham at about 4.30pm when a GTV Cup travelling at Warp Speed Ten passed me in the opposite direction. As I swerved to avoid the buildings crumbling in the wake of its exhaust note, I thought, was that Kenny C? So, was it you matey? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] If so, I didn't have time to flash!

Sponsored Links
'Fraid not g, wasn't me! About that time I was doing warp speed down the A404 from High Wycombe. So there's another Cup in the area!! Wonder if I'll ever come across him/her?!

I did see an old red GTV parked on the side of County Lane in Warfield yesterday, think it was a B reg. Not sure if it had broken down or not!! Anyone own up to that one?

AO Silver Member
County: -

Member car:

04 147 GTA

I was tearing up the m1 with a golf gti panting after me on Saturday. I was significantly over the speed limit. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

I just got the new alloys and tyres and I was just testing their grip constable. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
:-) I'd hate to say what speed I got up to....wouldn't want to incriminate myself [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
AO Gold Member
County: Bedfordshire

Member car:

2007 Ford Focus!

Anyone here own a silver GTV6 (rwd)? Saw a beautiful example driving through St Albans on Friday night,immaculate,Revolution alloys,personalised plate and serpent decal on front wing. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider