Spider parts - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Spider parts

Spider Parts
Anyone wish to share their knowledge of where to buy original Alfa parts at discount prices??

And in particular, if it is possible to buy a stainless steel exhaust (which is the same in appearance to the original i.e. "boxer" type end)??

I own Spider 2.0 TSpark (1996)

FOR: Stunned Looks & admiration/class ride.
AGAINST: NO DOOR STRIP; so Tiny dents on bodywork from "Careless" people opening car doors next to you in carparks.VERY ANNOYING! [img]smilies/kaioken.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Desira Motor Company have a discount for alfaowner.com members and do mail order as well. Ring them on 01603 633222 and ask for the parts manager.
thanks for the info..i'll give them a call
Founder of AO
County: Essex

Member car:

Maserati GTS

Originally posted by Spider..man:[QB]thanks for the info..i'll give them a call[/QB]
How did you geton spiderman? did you get what you wanted? and did you recieve your 15% discount?

Let me know please via email at admin@alfaowner.com

AO Member
Alfashop in Norwich are also a good source for parts.
I bought my first 145 from them and they also service my current 145 cloverleaf.
To recap, I was looking for a rear section exhaust for my Spider 2.0TSpark (1996)

Saved a whacking 260 (yes 260!) by avoiding alfa romeo dealer.

I went to my local tyres/exhaust outlet who quoted 102+vat instead of the alfa romeo quote of 274+vat AND then wanted 52+vat (1hr) labour to fit it.

The exhaust is a Timax(arvin meritor)unit which looks the same as the original.

Dont mind paying when appropriate - but I'm no mug..
Autodelta do a two outlet system for 265 which claims to give a 4bhp increase or a 4 outlet system for 365 which claims to give a 6 bhp increase,altough I guess you would want the rechip aswell if you were goin down that route.Don`t know what the quality is like,but heard one fitted to a spider at the Autoitalia day and it sounded good,without being too loud.See www.autodelta.co.uk for details.
Andy E
got the autodelta box fitted on mine, it is louder but sounds great and you can feel the difference, the twin pipes also look good, however you really need the rear skits so it all fits together

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

parts , spider