I guess you mean the current GTV? If not, can I try for Alfetta GTV6?
1) Horny looks
2) Engine. It's creamy, smooth and cultured one minute, then bonkers, bellowing and wild the next.
3) Engine's grunt
4) Acceleration at speed
5) Balance in sweeping bends, stability at speed, chassis safe
6) Throttle sensitive chassis
7) Excellent brakes
8) Ok gearchange (honest)
9) Light snarl, hushed, when cruising
10) Aura, presence, initmacy - just terrific fun. Makes you feel very, very, very naughty indeed.
1) Joke gearing on 1st.
2) Everything is heavy - clutch, gears, steering
3) Rubbish headlights
4) 1st and reverse changes can't be rushed, need careful selection.
5) I've heard they rust? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
It isn't the flaws that give these cars character, despite what people say. It's the good things that make Alfa's special, and there's quite a lot to like in a GTV6.