Bodywork transfers ??? - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Silver Member
County: Hampshire
Re: Bodywork transfers ???

Originally Posted by zulu ferret View Post
Peter, I used the black serpent design, to hide a small blemish on the rear wing, measured and applied one to each side. Just to cover a relatively small stone chip on an otherwise immaculate Alfa Red. Because as the bodyshop chap said, that bleeding colour had bled. And whilst I was able to do local repairs which were un-noticeable on the 'curvy' front and rear, the flatish rear quarter panels were not a success being locally repaired. The transfers looked fine.: A little cheating?
..............each to their own ............... personally I'd rather see a blemish

Cheers to All
Sponsored Links

i like the triangular cloverleaf on the Cup versions but they still look a bit on the large size! maybe if it was a tad smaller....
I have just been out and de-badged my "twinspark 16v" badge! i must say it looks so much better....So there is a perfect badge here if anyone wants it!!

Originally Posted by limey View Post
hi sirwiggum wot is the actual colour code of ur paint? i love the colour and havent seen one in that colour.
Cheers. It doesn't seem to be an original colour, I think one of the previous owners resprayed it "chromaflair" I think at some point. Wasn't sure about it at first, ended up buying it anyway as it was mechanically spot on, but it's not bad polished up in the sun (which we had one day a couple of weeks ago ).

Bit of a pain to touch up scratches though! And I'm sure the hardcore Alfisti and club members will hate it as being non-original.

But they haven't rebadged it properly it just says "T.Spark" on the lower left and "16v" on the lower right of the bootlid. Which annoys me. So I was thinking either get the GTV script badge and ask someone nicely if they could give me the exact measurements of where the badges are meant to go, or debadge.
AO Silver Member
County: Greater London

Member car:

Alfa GT 1.9 JTDm

Originally Posted by phil-gtv6 View Post
Look forward to seeing it, as that's the combo I was thinking of doing
Ive attached a pic, its a little zoomed out but at least it gives you a rough idea what it looks like.

Last edited by GTV Bertone; 14-08-09 at 14:31. Reason: Pic removed
AO Member
County: Aberdeen

Member car:

I really must debadge mine, inbetween the lettering is filthy and cotton buds just wont do.
Such a clutter aswell, thye could have just left it at 2.0. For some reason, they needed people to know it was a twinspark and also 16v. Sigh.
Reckon I'd be best to wait until I had a Replacement Alfa lock cover though, mine's faded to high hell.

Last edited by Emlyn; 15-05-09 at 11:25.
AO Silver Member
County: -

Mine is debadged since the respray and it looks miles better than the extensive T.Spark lettering. The GTV was about to go back but I bottled out. Prefer the clean rear end personally. I bought a set of c'leaf stickers for my wings but they only lasted a week before being ripped off.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_2246 (600 x 450).jpg (55.3 KB, 9 views)

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

bodywork , transfers