Camera phones rule - car accident - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 08-05-09 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Surrey
Camera phones rule - car accident

NOT MY BELLA so don't get upset guys, it was my other halfs Golf. A bmw pulled into her jumping an amber/red light, he was in the wrong but was disputing so I advised her to take a handful of photos and when she emailed them to me I noticed that the tax was well out of date, a quick check with dvla and its sorn! I am soooo glad I have the 'even if an uninsured driver hits you' stuff on the insurance policy!

I know it would have been discovered after a while but it was a massive peice of mind for the missus and me knowing that we are not going to have to wait out a lengthy claims process and all that rubbish.

Admiral are being brilliant, quotes done today and car should be in garage during the week with courtesy car from the local vw garage
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: West Sussex
Re: Camera phones rule - car accident

My sons MR2 has just been shunted up the back by a Pizza delivery driver (in a car...not a moped ) That was Friday evening....this morning my sons insurance company have chased the driver who had not reported the accident to his own insurers - only to find out he's not covered for business use!!!

Thankfully, my sons insurers are sorting everything including a hire car...maybe I'll stop moaning about the cost of insurance

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

accident , camera , car , phones , rule