GTV OEM Head Unit
Firstly apologies if this has been asked and answered before.
The OEM head unit on my 2001 V6 GTV won't power up after I removed and replaced the front panel. I can get the anti theft LED to switch on and off using the band button, so power is at least getting to the unit.
1. New head unit required or is there any thing I could try?
2. How will I get the CDs out of the boot changer? Anyone want it, it works fine?
3. I'm really not that interested in ICE, the original was fine for me in terms of quality. Any recommendations about a replacement? Second hand is fine, I'd prefer front loading over a boot CD changer, I'd like it to fit in with my silver console. Cheaper the better.
4. Will the wiring be simple plug and play or will I need to adapt it?
5. Where can I get a surround from?
6. Any other advice?
Bad form I know, but I'm not sure the best lounge to use, ICE or GTV so I've double posted. Could the mods remove the less relevant one?