Gtv induction modification - with good results - Page 4 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Can anyone tell me what size silicone hose i need to replace the corrugated hose that comes off the throttle body?! Mines split right round and taped up with gaffer! I want to do this mod but also want to replace the split hose,cheers!
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Bucuresti

Member car:

Spider TS - Red

I think it's a 3" one. Show us some pics if you find a solution please. I also have that part broken and i think i'll put a CDA there too with this replacement.

LE: Speaking of CDA, which one do you think would work best on a 2.0 TS Spider/GTV, CDA85-150 or CDASP-08?
BMC recommends the second, especially for 2.0 GTVs, and the 85-150 as an universal filter for over 1600cc engines.
The difference is at least in their size, CDASP-08 (70/150/160mm) being smaller than CDA85-150 (85/150/200mm), but imo there's enough space under that hood for any of those.
What do you guys think/know about it?

Last edited by zmarius; 15-11-09 at 08:52.
AO Member
County: -

Member car:

gtv 3l

Just ditched the resonator boxes on my 3.0L phase I GTV. Replaced with an aluminium pipe connecting the original rubber pipes and K&N style filter in original airbox. Took less than an hour - screws a little fiddly to replace filter is all. Also replaced the rear 2 silencers with an Autodelta straight thorough DTM twin pipe. Much better Alfa sound now from both ends :-) Nice exhaust burble on idle, not too loud on accelerating, no boom on cruising. Intake noise better too, again not too loud but noticeable as revs build. Recommended!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

good , gtv , induction , modification , results