Well you have probably seen a few posts - I got the car! Bodywork is immaculate - interior is in good condition, got a full service history, alloys are in perfect condition, got climate control and got CD multichanger
It runs sweet, handles well and no strange noises from any bushes anywhere.
There are a few bits that need sorted, heres the list but will post them individually in the forum...
1) Airbag check or airbag manual off lights do not come up at all - bit concerning as I have no idea of the state of the airbag system
2) Needs a full geometry setup - slight vibes at 65 (wheel balance), steering wheel not straight and pulls to the left
3) Lights behind the climate control knobs work if you hit them
4) Operating temperature seems a bit low, its on the next mark after the 50 (70 perhaps?) - guessing dodgy sender or thermostat
5) Noticed a slight oil leak which looks like its coming from below the manifold - needs further investigation
6) Rear demister does not work, light comes on and relay clicks but nothing happens - needs further work (yellow connector behind the glove box?)
Never owned an Alfa before but no new to cars - currently own a 3ltr Omega which I maintain and have had lots of things to put right