Another one for the list of faults
Having had new tyres, and since I've recently changed my discs and pads, I thought I'd get the car tracked. Imagine my disappointment when I was told my track rod ends were seized solid and would need replacing
So for the first time, here's a list of the faults on the car I thought was very good value for £3k...
1. Tracking arms need to be replaced
2. Clutch needs to be replaced
3. Front near side caliper has a seized piston
4. Rear shocks/bump stops need attention
5. Blocked washer jet
6. Cracked foglight
7. Induction kit needs to be upgraded back to the original part
I sure as hell hope I don't have to add anything else to this list...
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those that can read binary, and those who can't.
Driving: Vela Blue V6 Gtv 5spd, blue Momo leather
Gone but sorely, sorely missed:
Meteor Grey Gtv Lusso | 17" Teledials | Bilstein rear shocks | Ragazzon straight thru s/s centre exhaust | Some crappy Halfords air filter. Perfect condition and still 220bhp after 95k