AO Platinum Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The land that Time forgot
Re: Car been stood... anything to look out for?
If it's been started regularly, it should be okay as far as petrol gumming up the injectors and oil to the top-end is concerned.
1) Top the engine up with clean oil - that will lube up your cam lobes apart from anything else.
2) Bung some petrol injector cleaner in the tank (or next time you fill up).
3) Check the tyre pressures.
4) Top up your brake fluid and washer bottle
5) Clean/fettle your wiper blades.. they'll be "flat".. so put a bit of glass cleaner on them and give them a good "polish" to make them supple again.
6) Take it easy for a few miles, while your brake discs clean up
No bullets for Chaingun..