New GTV questions?
Hello there, I just got home with my shiney 2000 GTV Lusso, I have a couple of bits I need to get sorted as soon as possible, so any help happily accepted.
1. The temperature guage is reading between 60-70 degrees C on the run, then up to 95 with the fan on in traffic, I assume a new rad and thermostat is needed. However the light red warning light for temp flickers on and off constantly from cold to working temp. Which sensor do I need to replace/which wire do I need to check?
2. The drivers side wing mirror has taken a wallop and is a bit wobbly, any idea on how to strip it to bits and tighten it all up?
3. The car has an Alpine 6 CD changer in the boot, but a Sony head unit is fitted, any ideas where I can get a standard GTV head unit, or any advice on what Alpine head unit I can use to get the changer working. I'll happily swap the Sony Xplod bluetooth headunit in the GTV for a decent Alpine to use with the changer!
4. The car has no GTV car manual in the paperwork pack, can't find one on flea bay, any ideas wher to get one!
5. The drivers side seat belt top mount is missing the bolt cover, anyone got one spare?