A Few Interior Questions - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 04-06-08 Thread Starter
AO Member
A Few Interior Questions

Hi guys,

I've finished working on the exterior of the car, now I'm turning my attention to the interior (well, I NEED to do something :-))

Anyway, what I need is a new handbrake button. I have looked high and low and cannot source one anywhere? Do I need to go to a dealer? Does any one have fitting instructions? As I have no clue where to begin :-)

Secondly, I was thinking about changing the, somewhat cheap gaiters that are on the car. Does anybody have recommendations for me? I was thinking about either black leather with red stitching - to replace the current ones, or just plain black leather/black stitching.
I was thinking about purchasing these : ALFA ROMEO 156/GTV/147 166 SPIDER 145 146 GAITERS on eBay, also Gearstick Handbrake Custom'n, Interior Styling, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 21-Jun-08 06:47:28 BST)

// '98 Spider 2.0 T.Spark //
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Cardiff

Member car:

GTV V6 3.0

Re: A Few Interior Questions

You must be reading my mind! The chav that had mine before had replaced the handbrake handle with one of those cheap n nasty Richbrook jobs but he hadnt been able to remove the button so had kept the by now damaged button on. I bought a replacement handle the other day that is a little less bling. Fitted it last night but realised that the button has a hole for a rod to fit in. The silver button on the handbrake is a cover for a black plastic button which the new button will never fit over.

So basically I need what you need - a new covering button to cover the black plastic one!

Any ideas?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

interior , questions