How much is she worth? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
jay w
Hmmm How much is she worth?

I am looking at selling my GTV due to a business venture i want to get involved with, i have an idea of what she is worth but i would like some conformation:

'96 (P) GTV TS, Black metallic, 121,000 miles. the body is very good indeed, i have just clayed it and aside from the usual parking dints it looks really good.

New cam belt, balance belt and serpentine belt as well as water pump Variator and rocker cover gasket replaced 5000 miles ago with receipts to prove parts and labour

I have replaced the wheels for newer pepperpots that are in excellent condition with no kerbing marks, all the tyres are about half worn

The rear suspension has been powerflexed and i have the bushes for the fronts as well (they will be included in the sale)

The interior is part leather, there are no rips or tears on the bolsters and it will be valeted before sale.

All the warning lights go out when they should do, i have never had the airbag light come on when it shouldn't, the car comes with 2 red keys and 1 brown as well as 1 remote unit

I have replaced all the speakers with infinity ones, the sound quality is as good as it gets for a normal set up, there is a Sony single disc CD until that has remote control on the steering column

she comes with lots of receipts from her past, including lots of past services.

the usual wind noise (i am trying to get some time to set them up properly)
Sunroof needs the two cables replacing (been quoted £100) to supply and replace

Taxed until the end of July and MOT'd till Jan 09

I only use her on the weekends now, however in the past i have used her to get me to and from London

I am going to regret selling her.........but in order to get the venture off the ground i need to raise the capital

Any ideas what she would be worth?

My Bella - Alfa Romeo Images

Last edited by jay w; 17-05-08 at 21:34.
Sponsored Links
jay w
Re: How much is she worth?

i am waiting for the pictures to be approved, then i will attach them
AO Silver Member
County: West Sussex

1.5 to 2k?
jay w

I was thinking of 1500 to 1750 so i wasn't far off the pace then

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider