GTV window problem - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 15-05-08 Thread Starter

Member car:

Alfa GTV

GTV window problem

lo all,
My driver side window has just stopped working.I can hear the switch making a clicking noise behide the front dash but other than that the window doesn't move.Anyone know what this problem might be?

Just for the Irish Alfa owners out there!
My GTV needed a new exhaust back box & two new tyres.An alfa dealer in Dublin priced the back box including fitting €630.00 & €155 per tyre.The advanced pitstops etc couldn't get a back box for the GTV!
I picked up the back box for £50.00 & £25.00 per tyre from Sherburn Alfa spares in leeds.Neil was very helpful & he wasn't kidding when he said the parts were like new!I got them shipped myself for €80.00 & my mechanic just couldn't believe the price i'd got them for!
Alot of you probably knew this already but i didn't & if the info helps someone to get a better deal particularly in Ireland then it's worth posting.

Last edited by Robbie IRL; 15-05-08 at 11:14. Reason: correcting a typo
Sponsored Links
Regional Support
For Lincolnshire - AOL
Re: GTV window problem

Lots of Threads on this window topic, do a search. Pretty sure that the motor will be faulty so you will have to replace the whole assy, about £60 - 80 second hand from places like etc or about £120.00 new from EB Spares etc.

Do a quick search. loads of info on here of how to do it and how to avoid the potential pitfalls during replacement.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

gtv , problem , window