Im - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 14-05-08 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Distrito Federal
Looky Looky Im

hi guys, i have to change all the bushing in my spider 3.0 v6, and i looked at eb spares. because many of you recommended powerflex bushes Im looking for some but there are many kits that dont know wich of them are the correct one for my car. If someone can explained and suggest what should i buy, i would really apreciate that. thanks. regard gianniven.
Sponsored Links
AO Member
Re: Im

I've just done the complete back end of my 2.0TS with this kit for 150 inc Vat and delivery.

POWERFLEX COMPLETE REAR BUSH KIT ALFA ROMEO 147 / 156 on eBay, also Suspension Components, Performance Tuning Parts, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 25-May-08 21:51:37 BST)

As far as I know the rear swinging arm, springpan and upper wishbones are identical on both 2.0 and 3.0 and so use the same Powerflex replacement bushes. You can check the Powerflex website for parts for both 2.0 & 3.0 and you will find they recommend the same bushes for both cars.

I hope this helps. If you need any further advice then don't hesitate to ask. Haven't done the front but just spent last couple of days putting car back together after doing rear, so experience still fairly fresh.

AO Member
County: Bucks

Member car:

Why not give them a call?
AO Member
County: Kent

Give EB spares a call (01373) 8723856 the chap i spoke to was extremely helpful and my Power flex bushes arrived the following day after ordering them. You will need 4 bushes for the spring pan (2 on each) then there are 6 bushes for the arm that the shock absorber conects to (3 on each side) and the top there are two more bushes if i remember correctly.

Good luck

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

confusedhelp , im