GTV LUSSO TS 2.0 Twin Spark 1999 V plate – Phase 2, with aero kit rear spoiler and teledials. In silver with Red leather interior.
To follow when I dig them out of the home PC.
The cambelt tensioner smashed itself to pieces, thus the cams slipped. There was no head damage so the top end was rebuilt. Unfortunately for me, it’s now developed a bottom end knock. Someone with the time, effort and knowledge may be interested in completing this work, but I’ve moved onto a Type R.
Total honesty here, I need to get the cost of the repairs from the car as currently its wasted money. The forum thinks it’s worth £200 as its stands, so unless someone offers me substantially more than that for the whole car then it’s going to be broken. I do have a huge folder for the car’s history, including about 9 million receipts.
In terms of stuff it has / had done (in no particular order):
What’s for Sale??!?:
- Two keys (main / valet), two remotes, plus brown master
- All the radio codes / cards / removal tools
- Cambelt (twice, due to dead tensioner!)
- New clutch about 200 miles ago
- Recent service
- Demister fix
- Replaced all the speakers including new mounts for the front door cards
- DAB Radio
- Replaced MAF
- Replaced Rads
- New battery
- Shedloads of random bits a pieces that I can’t remember
LITERALLY EVERYTHING (and probably more). Highlights:
What other random bits are for Sale?!?
- Official Aero kit rear spoiler (Wing) with integrated brake light – form an orderly queue.
- Teledial wheels plus tyres x4 (definitely need a refurb and spray)
- Full red Interior - yes the bolster is worn, yes the door cards have the holes in.
- Recent rear exhaust
- Rear badge is in good nick
- Spare wheel – PLUS jack and Jack holder and the stupid rubber holders
- Original toolkit.
- Original stereo plus CD changer
- Original manuals etc
- Rear bumper in silver – will require body working by someone
- Airbag / ECU lead – reset them for your mates for beer tokens!
- Keyfob sticker – actual gel coat decent looking emblem
- Various bulbs / bulb holders for the rear bumper
- The wiring for the demister fix – assuming I can get it out of the boot space
Breaking will commence Monday 17th Oct – anyone who wants the entire car will need to make themselves known before then.
Location / Posting
Car is located in BA14 area. I also work in the BA3 area – parts can be collected from either.
Will consider posting for the smaller items – cost to be negotiated on a part by part basis.
Items will be priced to sell, that said I need to make some actual cash on this; So no I won’t post you a wheel for £10 all in.
Reply to the thread with requirements / offers and we’ll move to a PM. I’ll do my best to handle responses as soon as possible on a first come first served basis.
Cash on collected is preferred, otherwise BT or PPG.