Free 916 Spider seats - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 6 Old 05-09-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Kent
Free 916 Spider seats

I'm giving these away! Bit of a shot in the dark but is anyone interested in the tan leather seats out of my 2001 916 Spider. The passenger seat is perfectly fine but the driver's seat is suffering from the usual problem! (see photo). I was originally told that this is beyond repair because it is virtually impossible to match tan leather. However, I came across a company (Magic Mend based in Sittingbourne in Kent but I am sure that there are others) who told me that if I got just the bolster repaired he could then dye it in to match the rest of the seat. OK, you might end up with a bill for a couple of hundred but you should have two perfectly serviceable seats. I'm afraid that the seat belt pre-tensioners have been fitted onto my new seats! If you are interested either just comment or send me a message. I would prefer not to involved in couriers so really collection only. They are located just outside Sevenoaks in Kent, 10 minutes from Junctions 4 or 5 on the M25.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seats 1.jpg (64.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg seats 2.jpg (55.5 KB, 18 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Gold Member

County: Lincolnshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron.dullage View Post
I'm giving these away! Bit of a shot in the dark but is anyone interested in the tan leather seats out of my 2001 916 Spider. The passenger seat is perfectly fine but the driver's seat is suffering from the usual problem! (see photo). I was originally told that this is beyond repair because it is virtually impossible to match tan leather. However, I came across a company (Magic Mend based in Sittingbourne in Kent but I am sure that there are others) who told me that if I got just the bolster repaired he could then dye it in to match the rest of the seat. OK, you might end up with a bill for a couple of hundred but you should have two perfectly serviceable seats. I'm afraid that the seat belt pre-tensioners have been fitted onto my new seats! If you are interested either just comment or send me a message. I would prefer not to involved in couriers so really collection only. They are located just outside Sevenoaks in Kent, 10 minutes from Junctions 4 or 5 on the M25.
I'd love these as a small project for myself. How quickly do you need to shift them out your way? - I am on holiday for a couple more days.
AO Gold Member

Happy to have them to repair my Gtv seat. Can pick up this week Ron.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

(Post Link) post #4 of 6 Old 05-09-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a17esh View Post
I'd love these as a small project for myself. How quickly do you need to shift them out your way? - I am on holiday for a couple more days.
Hi a17esh,

Perfectly happy to wait a few days if you're away but I would appreciate some idea as to when you might collect. Fair old drive down from Lincolnshire though! :-)
AO Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron.dullage View Post
Hi a17esh,

Perfectly happy to wait a few days if you're away but I would appreciate some idea as to when you might collect. Fair old drive down from Lincolnshire though! :-)
It is a trek, but happy to window down and collect the money. I am free all weekend, maybe Friday, if that is ok with you?

What's the first three digits of the post code so I can double check where you are?
AO Gold Member

I'm just nipping to the beach and heading out for the night, don't worry if I don't reply.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

Tags
916 , free , seats , spider

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page