GTV Edizione Sportiva - Price? - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 20Likes

AO Member

County: Norfolk
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizewell View Post
Some restorations are not restorations at all. I intend to sell my 3.0 GT V with less than 30,300 miles on the clock. But I am not at all hopeful about the price I will get. It has never been polished, just washed. It still has the original paint protection, so much so that it looks as it did when I bought it 18 years ago.
Can't be many of us left who have owned our GTVs from new. I will have owned my Twinnie for 16 years next March. Fairly standard except for exhaust, brakes and the usual body work mods courtesy of Tesco & Sainsburys car parks! Been used as my only car so the mileage is 110k which is still low for a car that age.
sizewell likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Powys
Impressive feat from both of you,esp Nellytheroc as its your 'daily'.
AO Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRow View Post
Impressive feat from both of you,esp Nellytheroc as its your 'daily'.
Not quite 'daily' prob been parked up for between 1/4 and 1/3 of the time I've had it if you take out the time I've spent in Belize, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan and other such luxury destinations!!!
Matt GTV and sizewell like this.

AO Member

County: Suffolk
Well Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nellytheroc View Post
Can't be many of us left who have owned our GTVs from new. I will have owned my Twinnie for 16 years next March. Fairly standard except for exhaust, brakes and the usual body work mods courtesy of Tesco & Sainsburys car parks! Been used as my only car so the mileage is 110k which is still low for a car that age.
Nice. Great to hear about it. And of course the Twinnie is better balanced than the V6's. Pity they never did a 1.8 Turbo - or did they?
AO Member

County: Suffolk
Well Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nellytheroc View Post
Not quite 'daily' prob been parked up for between 1/4 and 1/3 of the time I've had it if you take out the time I've spent in Belize, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan and other such luxury destinations!!!
Yeh, the air filters get choked up out there. And the bodywork might get modified by dings totally dissimilar to those in the Tesco car park.
AO Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizewell View Post
Yeh, the air filters get choked up out there. And the bodywork might get modified by dings totally dissimilar to those in the Tesco car park.
Wouldn't fancy my chances in a GTV having seen a 24 tonne Mastiff getting body mods cutesy of some less than friendly locals that saw it spread over a 100m radius but at least the armour worked and everyone walked away.
sizewell likes this.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

Tags
edizione , gtv , price , sportiva

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page