Alfa gtv 2001 silver redstyle breaking - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
(Post Link) post #1 of 7 Old 22-07-16 Thread Starter
Status: Both cars getting TLC!
AO Member
 
Corkyd10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Greater Manchester
Images: 8
Alfa gtv 2001 silver redstyle breaking

As the title suggests, the interior is in very good condition but not immaculate.
Black carpet, red leather no rips, refurbished wheels, alpine stereo, subwoofer and 500w JL amp
All parts available so feel free to message or pm me!
Thanks
Dave
Corkyd10 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
(Post Link) post #2 of 7 Old 16-09-16 Thread Starter
Status: Both cars getting TLC!
AO Member
 
Corkyd10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Greater Manchester
Images: 8
Just to update the thread.

All gone:
Redstyle door cards, shelf, dash.
Front bumper
Horns
Ashtray
Grille
Foglights
Boot badge

Still available:
Black carpet
Full red leather interior
Refurbished teardrop 16 wheels
Gear Knob
Full Airbox
Scuttle Panels
Wiper Motor
Window regulators
Full CF3 exhaust
Side Skirts (silver)
Bonnet
Bootlid
Window switches
Fuel Gauge
Heater controls

Message me what you need and i will do my best...



Message me what you need
Corkyd10 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
AlfaKen2600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: United Kingdom
County: South Yorkshire
Side skirts

Sorry I don't know how to message on this site.
I am interested in the skirts as mine need respraying but don't know if it's a hard job to swap.

Ken - Sheffield so not far.
AlfaKen2600 is offline  
(Post Link) post #4 of 7 Old 17-09-16 Thread Starter
Status: Both cars getting TLC!
AO Member
 
Corkyd10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Greater Manchester
Images: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfaKen2600 View Post
Sorry I don't know how to message on this site.
I am interested in the skirts as mine need respraying but don't know if it's a hard job to swap.

Ken - Sheffield so not far.
Hi Ken, mine are in good condition but the issue you will face is getting them off and you will probably need new fixings. A simple repaint in situ will be best unless you want the covers off to check the condition of the sills?
Happy to give you advice. Mine are on eBay at 60 which is cheap for the pair. Will do less for forum members.
Usually these can be cracked
Corkyd10 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
AlfaKen2600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: United Kingdom
County: South Yorkshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkyd10 View Post
Hi Ken, mine are in good condition but the issue you will face is getting them off and you will probably need new fixings. A simple repaint in situ will be best unless you want the covers off to check the condition of the sills?
Happy to give you advice. Mine are on eBay at 60 which is cheap for the pair. Will do less for forum members.
Usually these can be cracked
Thanks for the info. I can wait until the start of next 'season' I reckon.
AlfaKen2600 is offline  
(Post Link) post #6 of 7 Old 18-09-16 Thread Starter
Status: Both cars getting TLC!
AO Member
 
Corkyd10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Greater Manchester
Images: 8
The sill covers have been removed from the car if you would like me to send photos after a little clean
Cheers
Corkyd10 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
moomills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Spain
County: Alicante
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkyd10 View Post
As the title suggests, the interior is in very good condition but not immaculate.
Black carpet, red leather no rips, refurbished wheels, alpine stereo, subwoofer and 500w JL amp
All parts available so feel free to message or pm me!
Thanks
Dave
Hi I am interested in the Alpine stereo, is it still available and for how much??
moomills is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

Tags
2001 , alfa , breaking , gtv , redstyle , silver

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome