Join Date: Oct 2007
gtv 3.0 v6
|You are currently unregistered, register for more features.|
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
GTV 2959 24V '98 section ENGINE Air supply system 10, page 127 9-1998Note you don't really need the tool 1.806.xxxxxx or Fiat Examiner to do the reset, but just to confirm it has worked.
IMPORTANT - During the procedute (from when the instrument panel is powered to the end of the self-learning procedure), do not press either the accelator pedal, the brake pedal or th eclutch pedal.
- make sure the ignition key is at STOP.
- Connect tool no 1.806.365.000 to the diagnostic socket and turn the knob to 3.
- Connect Examiner
- Turn the ignition key to MAR
- Wait for 60 seconds for the ECU to check the throttle internal spring and the maximum/minimum angular positions.
- Turn the key to STOP
- Wait 15 seconds for the ECU to record the learnt values in the EPROM
- With Examiner, check whether the idling self-learning procedure was ended correctly (SELF-LEARNING OUTCOME - OK; SELF-LEARNING STORAGE - Done)
|diagnostics , gtv , position , socket|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|