Balls! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 07-09-07 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

So I come out of our office in Bath, and head over to the car (in one of "our" spaces but not in front of our office). The following ****-off great scratch was down the side, not sure yet if it's dented anything or could be "polished out" but it's looking like a chips away job to me at least, possibly a panel respray

Naturally, the ****** that did it didn't leave a note. This is a tiny little business park in Bath, with a handful of offices and spaces, and they can't possibly not have realised.

I'm not 100% sure it was even another car - no-one saw a car on that side of me, and I was only there from 11-4. Quite possibly something being moved about on a trolley, a puch bike, pram, or whatever - the office it was outside is always busy (training company), usually parking in these spaces of ours. That's even more annoying as there was a car-sized gap down which they could have moved whatever it was.

I hate "what if's" but as I left the car I noticed there was another, more secluded one of our spaces free and could have had it. I wish I did. Bar a few tiny marks on the wheels and stone chips on the bonnet (the only part of the front not armourfended, my 2.5 year old/36k miles GTA was totally mint before today, as I was thinking the other day. Not any more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _MG_3648_800.jpg (61.2 KB, 59 views)
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member

Member car:

156 GTA

Re: Balls!

Bad luck

Could it have been the peddle of a bike?
AO Platinum Member
Re: Balls!

That looks bad - hope it isn't quite that bad looking in real life. Hope it does polish out...

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTA