147 GTA English manual - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 20-01-05 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

147 GTA English manual

I asked the dealer here in Japan to order me an English owners manual for my 147 GTA Selespeed - the manual arrived last night (a week ahead of my car!), but was only for the GTA with a manual transmission. Since this will be my first Alfa with a Selespeed, I thought reading about mainteance and use tips might be helpful. Does anyone know if they make an owners manual for the Selespeed GTA? I don't want to pester my dealer too much and will only ask him to re-order the manual if I know one actually exists...

Also, a heads up on any links to specific info about the Selespeed system would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Charlie
  3 Latest Threads by GTACharlie
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
GTA Selespeed vs. Lancer Evo with SST transmission General Alfa Discussion Ecurie Ecosse 9 906 09-02-08 01:38
My Alpina B3S vs. my old 147 GTA Selespeed... General Motoring Discussion BigFoot 32 4812 06-02-08 02:39
Bigfoot's Maserati Gransport... General Motoring Discussion BigFoot 47 1263 01-02-08 21:32
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

(Post Link) post #2 of 3 Old 20-01-05
Unregistered

Member car:

147 GTA

Re: 147 GTA English manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTACharlie
I asked the dealer here in Japan to order me an English owners manual for my 147 GTA Selespeed - the manual arrived last night (a week ahead of my car!), but was only for the GTA with a manual transmission. Since this will be my first Alfa with a Selespeed, I thought reading about mainteance and use tips might be helpful. Does anyone know if they make an owners manual for the Selespeed GTA? I don't want to pester my dealer too much and will only ask him to re-order the manual if I know one actually exists...

Also, a heads up on any links to specific info about the Selespeed system would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Charlie
There should be a section in the manual on the sela..
  (Post Link) post #3 of 3 Old 20-01-05 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Re: 147 GTA English manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffian
There should be a section in the manual on the sela..
I thought so too (that's how they handle the SMG version of the BMW M3), but I've been through it cover to cover and not 1 line about the Selespeed system.

Will probably just "harass" the dealer a bit more and see if he can get me the right one (but not too much since he provides this for me for free!).

Charlie

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTA

Tags
147 , english , gta , manual

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page