About Ragazzon 100mm Exhaust - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 02-05-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

About Ragazzon 100mm Exhaust

Hello Alfisti,

I'm thinking of replacing my stockexhaust with Ragazzon 102mm Duplex Exhaust and I would like to learn from your experience.

I saw on the official website that there's also a 90mm one. Which one would you buy? Any pros and cons between them, such as the 102mm one doesn't fit the bumper as good as it should etc... or is it just the look which differs?

Never upgraded my car so is there anything I should be aware of? Can I install it anytime or should I wait for a certain mileage?

Do you think that there will be later consequences (bad ones) if I install it or is it purely harmless to my car in the long run? I want to take good care of my car :=)

Link to the product: Ragazzon Stainless Steel Sports Exhaust Duplex with 102mm Sport Line Tail Pipes (Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1750 TBi Cloverleaf)

Thank you very much for your replies.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

DeP
AO Member

@Vulgi is experienced about full Ragazzon replacement.You can contact him. Here is his GQV Tuning Guide.

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/tunin...ing-guide.html

I just replaced mine with Supersprint ( without catalytic converter ) and I'm very satisfied about the sound at high revs.

Here how it looks.

http://i.imgur.com/kJvgp.jpg
(Post Link) post #3 of 5 Old 03-05-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

Thx Dep,

I wonder how your exhaust sounds.
I like the sound with very high bass such as ( YouTube - Alfa Romeo Giulietta- Ragazzon Sound ) instead of a clear exhaust sound such as YouTube - Giulietta MA 170cv Ragazzon Duplex + PopOff

Still deciding which one to buy, yours or Ragazzon..
DeP
AO Member

Np Mashira , I think we can arrange a test drive if you want . I'm in Istanbul too
AO Member

Mashira , if you have a QV those vids are not the sound you want to hear cause they are for the multiair. This is a QV with an after market exhaust. Also Vulgi will soon have some video clips together with my induction systems sound. YouTube - Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV "PoWerFul"

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa Giulietta

Tags
100mm , exhaust , ragazzon