ecu problems with alfa 75ts - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
ecu problems with alfa 75ts

I have an alfa 75 twin spark,its a 1990 velioce.
i was driving along a road near my house when the car back fired and cut out,the car wouldnt restart.i had it towed back to my house and did a few checks- there is fuel getting to the injectors,there is a spark at the plugs but nothing is happening,i changed the crankshaft sensor and tried another ecu but its still the same,although these parts were secondhand but i was assured they were ok,any help would be appreciated as the nearst garage that has the know-how to work on my car is about 175 miles away.many thanks

many thanks
Sponsored Links
I have no idea about engines ,if it doesn't start but what happened you sounds framiliar to something that happened me just recently(without the bang)I parked up my motor,came out an hour later and it just seemed that the engine wasn't getting any juice event tho it was turning over etc...was about to call a mechanic when the guy I bought it off called to say did I try the cut off switch located under the passenger seat,doesn't even look like a button but it is a fuel cut off switch...pushed it and hey presto...away shge went...for a while(see Q)
AO Gold Member
County: Buckinghamshire
You might want to try the Alfa75 group on .... there are a lot of guys on there with an amazing wealth of knowledge and ideas on the old 75.

Ex-75 owner of about 2 months

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 75, RZ, SZ

75ts , alfa , ecu , problems