Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Busy time of year this :-) I was under my TS looking at the centre
DeDion Bush which I am _eventually_ getting round to replacing, when I
noticed the middle Guibo is totally shot. I mean there is a big hunk
of it missing! Obviously I need to fix this ASAP, so;
1) Is this as simple as it looks?
2) Should I do all three Guibos?
3) Is the front Guibo the real sonofa***** and in that case does it
make more sense to do only the middle, or only the rear & middle?
4) Should I do the centre propshaft bearing at the same time?
And the kicker...
5) How long, as a vague vague guesstimate, should I allow for this?
Many many thanks for any input,