These are classic cars and should be treated like that.
Saying that, my car will not be a garage queen and I intend to use it!
I drove the car for 3hours on Sunday and had a fantastic time. It is such a rewarding car to drive.
Today I dropped the car off with Alfa Aid in Maidenhead to get everything fixed:
Bits that I have replaced/fixed:
- Replaced broken window switches with LED replacement ones
- Replaced Pink Hazard Button with a new Red one
- Replaced black mats with fitted beige ones
- Removed rear speakers and replaced the broken Leatherette cover
- added 1.5cm Steering wheel spacer
- Fixed broken boot hinge
- Replace broken rear centre light garnish (Expensive!)
Stuff thats currently being sorted:
- Small Oil Leak from the back of the block
- Leaky Fuel Pump
- Washer Bottle Pump
- Starter Motor Relay and Wiring replacement
- Replace Gearbox oil
- Rear suspension bushes are squeaking and need to be replaced to greased.
Am looking forward to going on holiday in the car next year for some proper driving :-)