Wanted 75 for Top Gear - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 21-02-08 Thread Starter
AO Member
Wanted 75 for Top Gear

I been contacted by Top Gear who want to buy my car because it was advertised cheap on autotrader I got there before top gear. They contacted me to see if I was interested in selling it, to do a special feature on top gear on Alfas because Clarkson says you are not a petrol head until you have owned an Alfa. Clarkson, May have owned one but Hammond has not. My car is to good to get trashed on Top Gear so does anyone have a cheap 75 with an MOT for sale to put on the telly mine was advertised for 450 they offered me double I could not sell it for 4x that so does anyone have one for sale for under a grand.
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
Re: Wanted 75 for Top Gear

Dont do it, the idiots will probably trash it......remember the 164 the chopped up and welded to a Saab.

And the Roller they drove into a pool, the Italian super cars they drove into the ground, the Porkers they thrashed and "modified", the Merc they turned into a lounge, the Hilux they drowned/burnt/dropped etc. etc.
AO Member

Wayne at EMC always has a few knocking around...should put them onto him..
He's got the black 3ltr that featured in AutoItalia...a nice Red one thats going 3.5ltr...errrrr an absolutely mint GTV6 etc etc..
Get him on 01737 766611
AO Member

They can have my t/spark for that price as I've bought a 155 V6 (awaiting parts at the moment ).

The trouble is it will probably be too reliable for them (apart from the heater!). Its tidy and apart from faded paint goes well and looks quite presentable.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 75, RZ, SZ

gear , top , wanted