Any 75s for sale? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By rgwm
  • 2 Post By Chris141058

(Post Link) post #1 of 8 Old 13-09-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

Any 75s for sale?

Took my 166 for its MOT today (passed) and the nice MOT man asked if I knew of any 75s for sale. This would be for his 25 year old daughter - clearly a girl of taste.
Preferably a V6.
We are in Oxfordshire so central England preferred.
He runs a garage so it would not have to be perfect.
Help me keep in with my MOT man by passing on any info of suitable cars!
Thanks
Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: -
Good ones very hard to find now, especially V6s. Usual suspects like Ebay and Classic & Sports Car mag. Clearly a girl of taste as you say!

Must admit, I wouldn't let my 75 TS Veloce go for less than 6,000 now in the top condition its in.

I certainly wouldn't dismiss a TS either. They can be picked up for less, are still a great fun car to drive, handle better and are cheaper to run. V6s are almost cheaper Ferrari money to run!
AO Member

County: Middlesex
I agree with UM. I would consider a TS as well. I bought a TS Veloce earlier this year (black) and it really is a lot of fun. B roads have never been so good. However, the draw of a V6 is and was large. Having a GTV V6 as well makes it tempting.

There have been a few 75 TS on eBay recently. I was also at Autostilo (Massimo) a month or so ago and he had a 2.5 V6 Auto sitting outside needing some work. If you're really desperate, I knew of a guy with one in storage - not brilliant but similarly, not horrifying. It was 3ltr V6 in black. If you want me to dig out his number, drop me a message.

(Post Link) post #4 of 8 Old 19-09-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfaMyRomeo75 View Post
I agree with UM. I would consider a TS as well. I bought a TS Veloce earlier this year (black) and it really is a lot of fun. B roads have never been so good. However, the draw of a V6 is and was large. Having a GTV V6 as well makes it tempting.

There have been a few 75 TS on eBay recently. I was also at Autostilo (Massimo) a month or so ago and he had a 2.5 V6 Auto sitting outside needing some work. If you're really desperate, I knew of a guy with one in storage - not brilliant but similarly, not horrifying. It was 3ltr V6 in black. If you want me to dig out his number, drop me a message.
Hi
The V6 in black could be interesting for my mate. I don't seem to be able to message you - when I tried an error message I could not do this unless I subscribed. Not sure if you can message the info to me?
Chris
AO Gold Member

County: Lancashire
AlfamyRomeo75 hasn't enough posts to be able to use PMs yet....if he just posts a few in (say) Way Off Topic lounges he'll be contactable

I have a friend who has a 75 V6 - I'll ask him if he wants to sell........
AlfaMyRomeo75 likes this.
AO Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris141058 View Post
Hi
The V6 in black could be interesting for my mate. I don't seem to be able to message you - when I tried an error message I could not do this unless I subscribed. Not sure if you can message the info to me?
Chris
No problem - I have reached out to the guy today to see what his current plans are. As above, I cannot message since my former login (knoppy1987) went astray. I will make a few more posts in around the forum so I can receive and send messages.
AO Member

Chris - drop me a message on 07469 843 406. Other than that, a call after 6pm.
(Post Link) post #8 of 8 Old 27-09-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

Sorry for late response

Hi guys
Sorry for the late response. I have been on holiday for a week in the Elan Valley in Wales - great driving roads but lousy internet and phone connections.
On getting home I have found out that my garage mate has purchased a 2l 75 which I told him was on Pistonheads. I have not seen it yet but he seems pretty pleased with it so far.
Thanks for all the suggestions.
Chris
duemila and AlfaMyRomeo75 like this.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 75, RZ, SZ

Tags
75s , sale

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page