Alfa 33 P4 Rear beam tie bar bushes - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 7 Old 07-05-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Møre og Romsdal
Alfa 33 P4 Rear beam tie bar bushes

Hi

Anyone know where to get this parts for the P4, its 27mm in diameter. That is a bit larger then 33 16V bushes. Have tried some shops i Germany without luck.

Leif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

County: Aquitaine
you can use a tubular "cage" to fit classic 33 16V bushes inside.
AO Member

County: Tomaszow Mazowiecki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrale EVO View Post
Hi

Anyone know where to get this parts for the P4, its 27mm in diameter. That is a bit larger then 33 16V bushes. Have tried some shops i Germany without luck.

Leif
Hi Leif,
if You are not in a hurry with these bushes, it should be no problem to build them for Your order, but using polyurethane material in my local manufacturer. They can be the same stiffness as original rubber, or stiffer, as You wish. I have just ordered PU bushes for my 33's(fwd) rear linkage and the only problem is they have so many orders now, I will have to wait 3 weeks.
Regards, Jacek
(Post Link) post #4 of 7 Old 27-05-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Møre og Romsdal
Thanks both, its not easy to find a tube that fit.
If you can make me 4 of this bushes I Will be verry happy.
AO Member

I'll let You know about the details soon.
AO Member

As You can see, "soon" could mean 4 weeks in this case , as I received my bushes a week ago. Unfortunatelly it results more than 8 weeks in total, since order placed. Ok, You can check how does it look like on attached photo and I think I have no doubts of them. Are You still interested then? If yes, I prepared some remarks:

1. Please confirm we are talking about the part number 14 on the attached diagram.
2. You will have to be prepared for the time of order - it may be counted not in days, weeks, but months, especially since we have vacation time now and on the other side I have to ask my collegue to send me Q4 tie bar.
3. Probably You like to know the costs before. It is hard to say, but max limit were defined to 17€/pc. My cost is the parcel with sample (7-8€)rod and the delivery to Norway via national PL post is about 15-17€.
4. Default colour is red and default stifness is 80ShA, which should be equal of the stock bushes, but I think the material is a little bit stiffer AND there is less poly-material than rubber in stock bushes, so it finally should be stiffer than stock ones in my opinion. You can choose Your own stifness and colour if You like, but defaults are always the cheapest.

Jacek
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Q4-schemat.jpg (32.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_2546.jpg (73.0 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by JacekK; 01-07-16 at 22:36.

County: -
Sorry for late replay, but AS you see i got new user name,it was impossible to log on to the old account. Yes its number 14, I Will be verry happy if you could fix new one for me 4 pcs.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 33, Sud & Sprint

Tags
alfa , bar , beam , bushes , rear , tie