some intersting find on sheBay.. - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Member
Re: some intersting find on sheBay..

Bit of Skoda education for you (I'll appologise now) 130's had an all alloy block with a cast iron 5 port head, 136 were the same but an all alloy 8port head instead.Favorites had the 136 engine in the front and there are a fe of these still arround. With not much effort these put out about 75-80bhp - not much but mine was definately faster than a Nova 1.3 SR as a few poor lads found out to their cost. Companies like skofast are still doing things for these and the S110 130R is a cool looking car - there was one at Goodwood this year I'll post a picture if I can find it.
Skoda won the under 1300cc class for about 20yrs running or something in the RAC and were quick if scary and still do well in production car trials.
With twin wishbone front suspension and 4 pot brakes the spec wasn't that bad for the very cheap price and they are very tough cars - speed bumps a speciality the faster the better I seam to recall.
At a £1000 its very tempting.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and with enough power the Q car rating would be off the scale.
Just to keep a bit of alfa in here the sud is still in bits but the 16v block is stripped ready for the 8v heads - 16v heads for sale on the dreaded e-bay.
Sponsored Links

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 33, Sud & Sprint

find , intersting , shebay