33 16V lack of power
i've put 1.7 16V engine from 145 in 33 1.4ie...ecu/loom/sensors are from 33 16V. Car fires up and idles/works ok, but lacks power, especially in high rpm - it almost won't rev higher then 5-5.5K. I tried measuring lambda probe with voltmeter, it reads ~0.45-0.5, but after few minutes drive/engine heats up, it reads 0.7-0.78V. Car uses huge amounts of fuel.
- cams are from 33, all like new, inlet/exhaust checked - OK
- pulleys and timing checked - OK
- ecu / MAF / ignition coil - swapped from working car - nothing changed
- coolant temp. sensor checked - OK
- spark plugs/cables/"dizzy" - all new
- injectors - tried multiple sets - no changes
- lambda probe - i don't have spare one to try, but looking at readings it should be ok ? Also when I remove cable shorting 85 to 87pin on ignition advance relay (ecu not seeing lambda probe), nothing changes.
- fuel pressure regulator - from scrapyard so not sure if it is ok - when i remove/refit vacuum pipe nothing changes. How to test it ?
- exhaust manifold is from 33 16v but the rest of the exhaust is from 1.4 - i know it can affect performance but not this much so i passed it.
Thanks in advance !
Once Alfa, always Alfa !