Uh-Oh - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Platinum Member
Re: Uh-Oh

Back to the original subject of this thread!
Ray's 33 Turbo race car...
it had to be front wheel drive because the regulations ban 4WD in the modified classes.

Plus there is no way the 33 gearbox casing would have stood a chance if it had to cope with the extra traction 4WD would have given.

It was (and still is) a very fast car, easily capable of wining races wet or dry.

It has very high spec suspension dampers, the total cost of the suspension alone was more than the car is currently for sale for…
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: -
Re: Uh-Oh

Originally Posted by Treffynnon
Ok mate I think we have lost each other completely in the wilderness of the AO forum. I have no idea what your getting from my comments and you have no idea what I am getting from your comments. So to solve this impassable and embarassing situation I suggest we just call it quits. BTW my remark was not directed specifically at you.

I am not sure how you get I am telling you take a driving course of any kind and it was completely unintentional for this inference to come out of my comments. If I offended you I am sorry but I think we are discussing this without understanding the others point of view and confusing each other.

Believe me I am envious of your Giulia. Looked at one the other weekend but in the end decided I couldn't afford to keep it running in top condition. I am glad you enjoy your cars.

What I meant was: your post from 3 Days Ago 00:19 did not seem to be directed at anyone. As it was just below mine, I assumed (and asked you) whether that comment was meant for me.

But it's COOL: never mind, OK with me. Thanks for the compliment on my Giulia btw, go and have another look at and (most definitely) drive in one, you'll love it!

BTW: seems some people on AO can learn a thing or two from us about solving indifferences

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 33, Sud & Sprint