Wheels for Grabs! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Wheels for Grabs!

Hi all,

now i have my replacements wheels just about ready for my Sud/33 etc etc, it is time to let the surplus go.

plus its Christmas around the corner, the kids would like a coat to share for winter, maybe a new left shoe if i can stretch that far!

So, i have these TSW Imola's for sale, in a full fat 15"x7j, and in the proper 4x98 pcd stud pattern for our Italian Stallions.

The offset is in the 30's if i recall, but has become pretty difficult to read since they have completely refurbished in high gloss black powder coat.

I had them very briefly on my red 16v 33, fited with 205/50/15's, and it needed a very thin spacer on the back to put them away from the rear arm. You may get away with it with a 195 tyre, not sure?

As an original old skool TSW they are a very good soild wheel, and look every bit brand new, and the style, which is what the Team Dynamics have copied imo, is pretty timeless, and suit virtually all cars.

Plus, I also have a couple of classic sets of wheels here too.

These are original Compomotive 5 spoke lightweight wheels, currently on my former Class F Sud.

They are superb wheels, in excellent condition, and also currently wearing very good condition pairs of Pirelli P600's and Uniroyal Rallye 340's, which are all 195/55/13's.

The wheels themselves are 13" x 6 wide, and offset of et24 to kick them out a bit wider too.

They look fantastic on the Sud/Sprint stuff, but more than that they work really really well both on the roads, and as i spotted the exact same wheels on Justsuds race Sud at Cadwell Boxer Meet, they're good enough to race on today!

and last but by no mean least, i have here a set of Original Alfa Romeo Campgnolo lightweights in 14" x 6, completely refurbished in solid White Powder Coat.

These really are super light, and i suspect they are an Alloy/Magnesium mix to be this lightweight, and yet are a very sturdy strong wheel.

I believe the offset could be the 40 figure on the outside rim, but can't be 100%, but these have been fitted and used on Rodger's (sprint68) race alfasud sprint/s for some time before this latest rebuild and having his full Trofeo kit and Image wheels set up etc.

Obviously the finish itself is brand new, and the wheels constructions are straight and true, but what we didn't do was remachine the surfaces to eliminate the history of race use mark completely, and as such, you can see imperfections around the wheel centres and stud holes, telling the tale of their race use and true real life heritage!

a stunning set of wheels, which need to grace a car again!

DSC_0458 (1280x960).jpg

please PM me with offers or interest, and i will reply as soon as possible,

cheers chaps, happy shopping.......

Last edited by PETR0LHEAD; 27-10-12 at 16:59.
Sponsored Links
The Compomotives are being snapped up, unsurprisingly!

and going to good home and excellent use too!

anything on the others chaps?

Last edited by PETR0LHEAD; 28-10-12 at 13:52.
Quick update for the thread, the Compomotives and the TSW imola's are now sold, and i'm very pleased with the homes they are going too, being members on here, and going on quality boxer Alfa's!

So, Campagnolo's are still available,

please dont make me list them you know where, i hate you know where at the mo!

the idiots have been breeding!!!!

AO Silver Member
County: Stirling
No issue if they don't sell mate... they will find new hubs to bolt to north of the border

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 33, Sud & Sprint

grabs , wheels