Decided to sell Sprint - 1986 Green Cloverleaf - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 23-10-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
Decided to sell Sprint - 1986 Green Cloverleaf

1986 Sprint 1.5 Green Cloverleaf (105bhp)
Silver with black/green interior
81,000 miles

Iíve decided to part with my Sprint as with a young family I just donít get enough time to use it or, more importantly, to give it the TLC it needs. Iíll put it on E-bay shortly but it though Iíd give you die-hard enthusiasts first opportunityÖ

The car has been garaged and SORN for the last 2 years, but started and moved regularly. Mechanically it is sound and bodily it is basically a good solid car but as ever there are a few areas needing attention.

For an MOT the main thing it needs is some welding to rear section of both sills, plus a few other bits such as a brake pipe, rear exhaust section, ball joint dust cover.

It has some bubbling and scabs to some of the usual areas: lower doors, the top of the windscreen, the rear arches and the scuttle but the front wings, door hinge area, rear roof edge and inner wings and floorplan are all in good condition. It has new front tyres, a newish battery, strong engine, no leaks and also has a good black/green dot interior with little wear and no fading. Lots of history.

Iíd love it to go to someone who would return it to its former glory so please get in touch if you are or know someone who would be interested. Would make an easy winter project for someone. Couple of photos here, I have more detailed ones on request. Car available to view in Leeds.

£650 ono

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC08759R.jpg (92.2 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg DSC08783R.jpg (95.4 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg DSC08722R.jpg (98.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg DSC08717R.jpg (42.4 KB, 24 views)

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #2 of 5 Old 28-10-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
Now sold - awaiting collection.

Will be sad to see it go but I think it's going to a good home where it will get the use it deserves.
AO Member
County: Staffordshire
You'll be back. Don't know when, but it will happen. Trust me!
shame to see you being boxer-less mostro.
remember meeting you that first meet i went to near sheffield somewhere, and how many cars have been on the forum since.

keep in touch mate, and as matty says, you'll be back sometime

but keep in touch on the forum
(Post Link) post #5 of 5 Old 30-10-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
Cheers Kev. I've been following your adventures silently ever since, incredible stuff. First time I've been without a Sprint in 18 years!

Still it's an itch I've scratched, and there still is no better sound than those twin carbs on overrun! Looking forward to a new project thread...

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 33, Sud & Sprint

1986 , cloverleaf , decided , green , sell , sprint