Urgent! Pads needed at croft! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Urgent! Pads needed at croft!

hi guys

i had a call from Rodger, Sprint68, who as you know races 2 x Sprints, and the No.67 white Sprint has shot its pads, and they are urgently needed at Croft Circuit DL2 2PL, in time for tomorrows event.

the pads will be needed by around midday, early afternoon latest.

the car is running outboard brakes from a series 2 33, whioch to the best of my knowledge are the same for series 3's too, and the late 1700 Sprints with outboards ran the same caliper and disc set up aswell.

I have very very quickly done some numbers research that follows, so if anyone has or can get their hands on any front pads, and rush them up to Croft asap, Rodger would be eternally gratefull i'm sure,

EBC DP 717
Unipart GBP810AF
Mintex MDB1403AF
Veco VA473
OMP OT7546
Powertain PBDF 546

so on and so on

obviously there are many many more, and performance pads would be ideal, but right now, anything that will get the Sprint back in the race would be great.

please call Rodger to advise if you can help 07990 761361

fingers crossed

Sponsored Links
AO Member
Just checked, as Croft is only half an hour away and would of been happy to help, but mine are all sud ones, and no part numbers match.. sorry
darn it!

thanks for looking mate

AO Member
County: Milano
Darlington a town of 100,000 plus is four miles away maybe they have auto factors P, PPP
I'm waiting to hear from Rodger (after 10am) because he's going to the nearby Halfords to see what they have, or whether anyone has managed to sort them out directly,

and if not then i'll be trying my local Allwoods and going for a quick spin uop north! ha ha!

AO Silver Member
County: Stirling

BIG thanks for the thread mate... we managed to chop down the pads we had, sadly the advice I passed on re: taking down some of the pad material went by the by and sadly as a result #67 never made it beyond the out lap.

Hard lesson learnt but she'll be back out fighting at Knockhill in the not to distant future.

Again many thanks mate.
never mind eh, a good effort never the less.

but i do see that from the alfamotorsport thread that #68 still toddled round nicely mate?

so i'll catch up with everything there.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 33, Sud & Sprint

croft , needed , pads , urgent